Redeemable Term Investment
For your clients who are looking for an investment whose rate and term are determined at the time of purchase.
- Terms between 3 months and 20 years
- The term must not exceed the annuitant’s age of 95 years
- The term must not exceed 12 months when the annuitant is over the age of 95
- Redeemable at any time: subject to a market value adjustment
- Minimum investment of $500
- Simple or Compound interest
- Eligible for registered and non-registered contracts
- 0.25% per year of the term, maximum of 1.25%.