Issue ages (age nearest)
- Minimum: $10,000
- Maximum: the lesser of $100,000 or 200% of the total insurance amount covering the insured
Amount that can be exercised at every option period
- Up to the 100% of the amount initially selected.
Until the termination of the main coverage of the insured
Termination of coverage
The earliest of the following events:
- on the insured's 45th birthday
- when the 5th option is exercised
- the date the main coverage on the contract is terminated
- the death of the insured
The options may be exercised to purchase permanent, individual or joint life insurance coverage.
Products available when the option is exercised