Insurance to protect those who matter most
Health priorities provides peace of mind to your clients when they are at their most vulnerable so that they can focus on recovery while helping them take the first steps towards financial empowerment.
What makes Health priorities unique?
The impacts of a serious illness like cancer, heart attack or stroke, or a condition caused by an accident, can be life-changing for your client and their family. That’s why a comprehensive and compassionate offer is the right choice.
- Covers all types of cancers and exclusive cardiovascular procedures.*
- Your clients will receive their benefit payment without a waiting period, but a 30-day waiting period applies for cardiovascular conditions and procedures.
- Includes comprehensive long-term care coverage.
- Your clients are eligible to receive their benefit even if the diagnosis is made outside Canada.
- Coverage from $10,000 to $3,000,000
- Easy to convert from term to permanent coverage
* As of September 2020. For some cancers, a partial benefit of 30%, 15% or 1% will be paid, depending on the severity of the diagnosis.
See how the link between financial health and physical well being is the first step on the journey to financial empowerment:
Learn more about Health priorities