A new version of the
Life or Term Certain Annuity: Contract and Application (form 1433A) is now available!
The following sections have been added/updated:
- Payee – The annuity can be paid to someone other than the owner. However, please note that changes to the payee can only be made on annuity contracts issued with the new June 2021 version of the contract application
- Anti-money-laundering – ID verification section added (document information and verification date)
- Lump-sum debit
- Rate guarantees – No need to complete form 1440A
- Declaration of tax residence – No need to complete form RC518
- Clarification of the contract provisions
Here's the new version of the application:
Contract and Application.
Printed copies can be ordered from the warehouse around end of July.
You can use the old version of the contract application until
September 1, 2021.
Intermediary Network Sales Support and Expertise