As announced on March 4, we'll be replacing the system used to administer Helios2, Helios, Millennia III and Imperial Growth Plan guaranteed investment fund contracts on April 18.
Following the new system’s deployment, you may notice a slight delay in carrying out our operations, at least for the first few days. Rest assured that financial transactions will be prioritised to avoid any possible penalties for our clients.
1. New client and contract numbers
- New client and contract numbers will be generated when the system changes over on
April 18, 2022.
- The client and contract numbers will be changed automatically through Fundserv in your distributor's system as of April 18.
- A file of corresponding contract numbers will be available through customer service starting the week of April 18. The procedure to obtain this file will be communicated shortly.
- The new numbers will first appear on transaction notices on April 18, 2022 and on the June 30, 2022 statement.
- You'll still be able to refer to the old numbers when dealing with customer service.
2. Blackout period: April 11 to 17
On an exceptional basis, no transactions will be permitted on guaranteed investment fund contracts on
April 12, 13 and 14, 2022. You also won't be able to change the guarantee applicable to Helios and Helios2 contracts between
April 11 and 14, 2022 inclusively. All transactions requests received during this period will be processed on April 18.
Automated transactions, particularly preauthorized debits (PADs), systematic withdrawals and prepaid dollar cost averaging will receive special handling:
|Automated transactions||Special handling|
|Preauthorized debits (PADs) scheduled for
April 8 to 18, 2022 inclusively||The withdrawal from the client's account could be delayed for a few days.|
|Systematic withdrawals scheduled for
April 8 to 18, 2022 inclusively||The payment could be brought forward by a few days.|
|Prepaid dollar cost averaging scheduled on
April 17, 2022||The transfer or switch of units of the DFS GIF – Money Market fund to the chosen fund(s) could be delayed or brought forward by a few days.|
3. Update of our procedures
Please contact us.
Client Service, Savings